Pages - Menu

Saturday 19 May 2012

REVIEW; MUA Lipstick in shade #5

Aloha lovelies! Today I'm going to be reviewing MUA's lipstick in shade #5. If you don't know who MUA are then you've been living under a rock. They're a makeup company where all of their products retail for under £8. They have two lines, Their standard one (Where everything is £1) then a professional one where things are a little more expensive but nothing that will break the bank. 

Today I'm reviewing one of their standard lipsticks in shade #5 which retails for £1!



What MUA Says;

"Girls, there is nothing better than lipstick. Apart from maybe lipstick that costs just £1! Ok definitely lipstick that costs just £1. Don't say we're not good to you. Our amazing lipsticks come in 16 shades from red to pink and nude and are packed full of pigmentation."

The Packaging;

Like all of MUA's standard line packaging, it's black and simple. It looks very sleek and professional and looks like it cost more than £1! I love how at the end of each lipstick you can see the colour of the lipstick. So in your storage you can easily pick out which colour you want! 


The colour;

Shade 5 is a shimmery baby pink. In the stick it looks quite bright but when applied to your lips it gives a nice sheer pink. 


Formula;

This lipstick has a nice lip-gloss feel to it. It's very moisturising and doesn't give a matte finish or dry your lips out! It's great for everyday use. 


Pros and Cons;

Pros;
- Cheap + Affordable! 
- Great everyday colour
- Will suite every skin tone
- Moisturising 
- Has a nice finish! 

Cons;
- The shimmer could put some people off buying it
- Breaks easily 

Overall I really like this lipstick and its my favourite one I own from this range. For the price you can't go wrong and if you haven't tried it before you're missing out! 

You can buy this lipstick here from the official MUA website for £1.



1 comment:

  1. I wanted to try MUA products forever. I will make sure I will include this lipstick in my order!

    I followed your blog. It would mean a lot to me if you check mine out at http://formakeupfans.blogspot.com and follow if you want :) Also please check out my small giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete