Pages - Menu

Monday 14 May 2012

REVIEW; Soap & Glory's Hand Food

 Before purchasing Soap & Glory's Hand Food I hadn't really paid much attention to my hands or bought any hand cream. When there was a offer on the large bottle of Hand Food I decided to pick up a bottle. I'm so glad I did! My love for this product keeps growing as its just so good! 





This hand cream is very moisturising, leaving your hands feeling soft all day as thankfully this isn't one of those creams which you have to keep applying 10 times throughout the day! Plus, it doesn't leave a greasy feel after applying it and it doesn't even take that long to sink in. 

Have you tried Soap & Glory's Hand Food? What do you think of it?

You can purchase the large bottle of Hand Food from Boots here for £5.00.

Issy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I heard so much about this product lately that I need to find place to buy it online :)

    ReplyDelete