Pages - Menu

Wednesday 2 May 2012

REVIEW; MUA Blush in shade #1

Hello beautiful people! I'm back with another review of a MUA product which I've been loving for a while now! I really like at MUA's products and as they're so inexpensive but such good quality it doesn't hurt to try them out. Each of the single MUA blushes are £1 each, and they're amazing quality! Anyway on with the review. 


What MUA says;

"Part of out amazing £1 line, our blushers come in six shades. They range from a pink and coral to deeper plums and natural nudes so you'll definitely find one that suits you the most!" Read the rest here.

The packaging; 

All MUA blushers come in MUA's staple packaging. Black base with a clear lid - which is great for seeing what colour the product is inside. It looks professional and sleek and looks like it costs more than £1.




The colour;

This shade is a nice everyday pink without being to bright or too neutral. It has a few specs of glitter in but you can't really see it once its applied to your cheeks. 

Formula;

Just like MUA's eyeshadows, these blushers are very pigmented for the price. One swipe with my brush is enough to fill my cheeks whilst adding a hint of colour. Also they blend quite well which I recommend you doing if you're paler skinned. This can be a little chalky sometimes but nothing bad. 



Pros and cons;

Pros;
- Cheap! 
- Great everyday colour 
- Very pigmented 
- Blends well

Cons;
- The glitter may put some people off buying it. 

Final opinion;

Overall I really like this blusher. I find myself going back to it everyday. It's now a staple part to my daily makeup and I don't see why I'd stop using it soon. The colours great, gives a great hint of colour too the cheeks and plus its very affordable! If you've never tried a MUA blush then you're missing out, go and try one soon! Its only £1 at the end of the day.

Have you tried any MUA blushes? 

Issy xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment