Pages - Menu

Wednesday 4 July 2012

REVIEW: Benefit's Bad Gal Lash Mascara



Hey lovelies! Today I'm doing a review on Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara. I received this mascara as a sample in Glamour magazine's July Issue. It's only a sample but it's great for travelling and you get enough product to really test it out. You can buy the full version of this mascara for £16.50 on Benefit's website here.
Even though this is only a sample size, you're still getting 4.0G of product - which is almost half of what the full size contains! 
My favourite thing about this mascara is it's brush! It's massive! It's great for getting all of your lashes in one coat of the mascara and really lengthens them. I personally love this brush, but I know it's not to everyone's taste. It picks up a great amount of product which allows for great application. 
Before..
After 


The picture above is with around 2/3 coats of the mascara. As you can see it does a good job of lengthening my lashes without leaving any clumps. Naturally, I have quite small lashes and this mascara does a great job of making them stand out a little more. If you wanted to, you can build up the mascara creating a great night-time look. Or you can wear a few coats for everyday wear. 

Overall it's a good mascara but I don't think it's worth the £16.50 price-tag when there are drug store mascaras for half the price and do the same (if not better!) job!

Issy xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment