Pages - Menu

Thursday 5 July 2012

My everyday make-up products!


On a day-to-day basis, I like to keep my make-up simple. The majority of days I wear just the basics as I'm usually either at school or just with some friends. But on the days I'm going out somewhere (Shopping, Party etc), I do like to apply a little more make-up.

The products you see above are the products I use everyday. As you can see there isn't a lot but it's enough to give me a good amount of coverage.

Foundation
The foundation I'm currently using is my Rimmel Match Perfection in #100 Ivory. I really like this foundation, It has a OK staying power but does a good job of covering blemishes and my freckles. Not too good on the under-eye area but there are different products to use for that area.

Concealer 
The product I'm currently using to conceal any blemishes/under-eye circles is my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation. Yes it's a foundation. But I've found it works better (for me) just placing it on any marks I want covering. Mine's in #10 Ivory.

Powder
I couldn't live without Pressed Powder. My foundation gives a dewy look after applying it (Which I hate!) so the powder just gives it the finish I like. Currently I'm using Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in #003 Peach Glow. This product is very in-expensive but I think it does a great job and lasts the majority of the day!

Eye-shadow/base
For school I hate wearing eye-shadow as I find it just creases and ends up down my face by the end of the day. That's why I love just applying this No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing Eye Base. It has a nice pinky colour to it and it stays on for the day. It's great just for brightening up the eye area.

Mascara 
I LOVE mascara. It's that one product I couldn't live without. I have so many mascaras that I'm now trying to finish them all. My current one is Maybelline's Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black. It gives a great natural look (with no clumps!) which is great for school. Also it has a good staying power.

Well that's my everyday make-up products!
Issy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. nice post:) check out my everyday makeup products; http://themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/my-everyday-make-up-products.html :)

    ReplyDelete