Pages - Menu

Friday 27 July 2012

HAUL: Forever 21 & Superdrug!

Hello lovelies! Today I'm doing another haul. Today I went too the Trafford Centre where recently a new Forever 21 opened I just wanted to take a peek! So let's begin.


I've only ever been in one other Forever 21, and when I found out that there was a new store in the Trafford Centre I jumped at the chance at going. The store is huge, full of all of the latest clothes, jewellery and bags. Not a lot actually caught my eye though, there was a lot of 'party dresses' and more nights out outfits. I will still continue to look in but I didn't find a lot this time! 



One thing I got was this 'basic top'. I normally buy these from Primark but this one from Forever 21 feels much better quality and it costs the same price! It's a creamy/Ivory colour. Also it's a great price of only £2.50. 



The final item I brought was this necklace. It's a cute pendant necklace with a vintage broach at the end of it. It's a nice baby pink with cream on. I love it! I also love the price tag of only £1.50! 



If you don't know, Superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 offer on all of their Maybelline products. I originally only went in to get one of their 24 Hour tattoo's but I came out with three products! The first item I got was the Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 06. This is a very nice berry pink colour, it's also very easy to blend!  It retails for £6.49.



I've heard many great things about the 24 Hour Tattoo's so I felt like it was time to try one! I picked up a highly raved about shade, On & On Bronze. It's a shimmery goldy-brown which is great to be worn just by it's self! This retails for £5.





 The final product I got was one of Maybelline's Colour Sensational Lipsticks in the shade 148 Summer pink. I've never really heard anything about these so I thought I'd pick one up just to try. I've tried it out once and I can say I really like these. It has great pigmentation and doesn't dry out my lips! It retails for £7.19.

So that's my haul! Have you checked out the new Forever 21?
Issy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment