Pages - Menu

Friday 1 June 2012

May Favourites 2012

It's that time of the month again! The time where the blogging/youtube community is filled with many "Favourites" videos. I'm going to add my little post to the many there already are. These are the products I have been loving this month. 





So to start off my May favourites; Here are my two favourite nail polishes! I brought both of these quite recently. The ELF nail polish (Left) is in the shade 'Mint Cream' and you can see it in my haul here. The Barry M nail polish (Right) is in the shade '309 Berry I/C'. You can see the haul here! I love both of these colours and pastel nails are in this season and these two colours go great together. 


Next is my everyday blusher; MUA's blush in shade #1. You can see my review of it here! I love this and use it everyday for school and at weekends. As you can see I might need to buy another one soon! The colour is great, It's very pigmented and lasts on my face all day without the need for a primer. 


My two favourite eyeshadows this month have been Natural Collection's 'Willow' and 'Milk Chocolate'. These two colours go great together with Willow all over the lid, then Milk Chocolate in the crease and outer V. It creates a great, natural, everyday smoky eye! These are both extremely pigmented and last a while on the lid.


My final favourite for this month is ELF's Eyelid primer. You can see the haul post of it here! This costs just £1.50 and it's great! It blends in really well and stops my eyeshadows from creasing and coming off throughout the day! Also the doe-foot applicator is amazing. 

So they're my favourites for this month! What are yours?

Issy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment