Pages - Menu

Monday 2 April 2012

HAUL: Boots!

Today I just popped into my local Boots store to pick up a few vital items I need in my makeup bag! So here is what I brought; 





Boots have been doing their £5 off No7 vouchers again and I had a spare so I used it to pick up these No7 Beautiful Skin makeup wipes. They are normally £7 but with the voucher I got them for £2. I wouldn't of brought these wipes for their normal price but for £2, they're amazing!


Next I got the item I went into boots to look for. Maybeline's dream satin liquid foundation in #10 Ivory. I've been wanting to try this for some time now, and seeing as I am running low on my Dream Matte Moose foundation I thought I would give this a try! 



And finally I picked up Boot's health & beauty magazine. This is the first copy I have picked up of this magazine and I wasn't that impressed with this months issue. There wasn't a lot to do with makeup and more to do with remedies for colds. But I will keep trying to see if I like it!


And also as I am a Advantage card holder, I managed to get it for free! 


So that's my haul over. Have you brought anything over this weekend?


Issy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment